- 2019 IGNITION BOOKINGS NOW OPEN! 40% OFF OUR 2019 PEAK RATES
- 2020 3 PEAKS BOOKINGS NOW OPEN! 40% OFF OUR 2019 PEAK RATES
Summer 2019/20 at Falls Creek is a perfect time to escape the city heat!
Elk's beautiful accomodation in the heart of the village, along with secure bike storage facilities make it the perfect place for altitude training, running, mountain biking and road cycling.
There’s plenty to do in summer at Elk at Falls...
- Hiking & Trail Running
- Falls Creek boasts some of the best alpine Fishing in the country.
Altitude Training. Join some of the world’s best athletes who train here at Falls Creek. Situated high in the Australian Alps, Falls Creek has become a hot spot for athletes from around the world who seek to train AND stay at altitude.
- Mountain Biking
- Experience Tennis a mile high in the Village Bowl
- Take a stroll through to some of the High Country’s impressive rivers, creeks and Waterfalls.
Falls Creek Mountain Bike Park is 40km of world class gravity trails, high in the rooftop of Victorian Alpine National Park. Designed and built by World Trail, Falls Creek's Park is a showcase of gravity and flow in beautiful alpine terrain.
Our trails have been built with the rider in mind. Accessible to the newest of bikers and enticing to the most experienced, all trails start in finish in the resort. Easy cruiser, fun flowing descent or all-mountain bash, we've got it and it's all at the doorstep of a ride-in, ride-out village.
This is truly mountain biking for all riders.
Rent the gear you need on-mountain, right in the village. See here for more info.
Elk is open for the following dates in 2020
- Nov 22nd 2019 - Nov 24th 2019 (Ignition)
- Dec 27th 2019 - Jan 27th 2020 (January holidays)
- March 6th 2020 - March 9th 2020 (Labour day Victoria long weekend - 3 peaks)
- March 27th 2020 - April 13th 2020 (Victorian school holidays and Easter)
Please note that Elk restaurant is closed during summer, except for 3 Peaks weekend